RECOVER LOST COINBASE WALLET: There are many cryptocurrency wallets available these days, including Coinbase Wallet. We offer secure storage for cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP, and more. The 12-word recovery phrase you’ll receive on creating your Coinbase Wallet account is unique to your account. You can use this phrase to locate your wallet if you lose it.
Therefore, it is important that you write down the 12-word recovery phrase and store it in a safe place.
Along with Google Drive and iCloud, the wallet supports encryption. Using Google Drive or iCloud, you can retrieve your recovery phrase if you have lost it.
RECOVER LOST COINBASE WALLET
The following guide will explain how to recover your Coinbase wallet;
- IN THE COINBASE WALLET APP, TAP ON “I ALREADY HAVE A WALLET”.
- To get started, open the Coinbase Wallet app on your phone.
- The app will open with a few options for you to choose from.
- There are two options: “Create a new wallet” and “I already have one”.
- You can select “I already have a wallet” since you’re looking to recover your Coinbase Wallet.
- TO RESTORE YOUR COINBASE WALLET, USE YOUR RECOVERY PHRASE OR GOOGLE DRIVE
- When you tap “I already have a wallet”, you’ll be brought to a page that says “Restore Wallet”.
- You will see an option called “Restore with recovery phrase” on this page.
- You’ll also find a “Restore with iCloud” option if you’ve backed up your recovery phrase through iCloud.
- Additionally, you may be able to retrieve your phrase from Google Drive if you’ve backed it up there.
Those are some of the ways you can recover your Coinbase wallet.
In this guide, we’ll use the “Restore with recovery phrase” option instead.
Tap on “Restore with recovery phrase” to start recovering your Coinbase Wallet using your 12-digit recovery phrase.
- ENTER YOUR 12-WORD RECOVERY PHRASE
The “Sign in with a recovery phrase” page will appear once you tap “Restore with a recovery phrase”. To create your recovery phrase, enter 12 words in the field labelled “Recovery phrase…”. Make sure you know your recovery phrase before signing in. Be sure to have saved it in an accessible place.
If you’ve lost the recovery phase, you won’t be able to retrieve your Coinbase Wallet. Once you have entered your 12-word recovery phrase, tap “Next” to retrieve your wallet.
- USE TOUCH ID OR CREATE A PASSCODE
- After you’ve entered your 12-digit recovery phrase, the “Protect Your Wallet” page will appear.
- To protect your wallet, you need to add another layer of security.
- To sign back into your Coinbase Wallet after signing out, you must repeat this process.
- A few of your security options will be available if you are using an iOS device, including “Set up Passcode” and “Use Touch ID”.
If Touch ID is recommended, tap on “Use Touch ID”.
- DON’T LOSE YOUR WALLET; BACK IT UP
- Once you’ve tapped on “Use Touch ID”, you’ll be redirected to the “Back up wallet” page.
- Next, a secret recovery phrase will be displayed, according to the page.
- You used the same recovery phrase when you recovered your Coinbase wallet.
- If you lose your recovery phrase, you won’t be able to access your account. Click the checkbox when you agree that you won’t be able to access your account.
- Tap “Back up now” if you have not yet backed up your recovery phrase to Google Drive or iCloud.
By chance, if you are not able to remember your password and at the same time you lose your phrase word, your wallet is lost forever. To clarify, look at it this way; your phrase words can be used to retrieve your public keys and private keys and not the other way around.
It is near impossible to recover your cryptocurrency phrase because this is a unidirectional process, except in instances like the one in which you remember your log-in details but not your phrase word. To protect users, these phrases are asked for during the wallet creation process.
The best way to receive professional assistance regarding this issue is to contact ethical hackers and experts in the field at email@example.com or on the website, CyberSpac3.com
CyberSpace does not only pride itself in the rate of recovery success, we also take pride in the expertise of our well-trained, professional, and efficient personnel who make use of the best in advanced knowledge-based as well as extremely innovative technologies available in our arsenal. We provide secure and confidential private services to our clients that make sure that they get their accounts back.