Recover lost funds from Bit FXTI: Over the years, the pursuit of financial liberation has led to the advent of several platforms and schemes to aid this activity. An example of this platform is Bit FXTI which claims to be a trading and capital investment company. An ideal broker is a broker that is licensed and regulated by a bonafide regulatory authority. This is the basic thing to verify if a broker has a good intention in the forex market.
Examples of top-tier Regulatory Authorities:
- The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC)
- Commissione Nazionale per le Societa e la Borsa (CONSOB) for Italy
- The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) – for the United kingdom
- The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)
- The National Futures Association (NFA) – For the United States. And any other European regulatory authority. Brokers licensed in these jurisdictions are required to meet a long list of requirements to protect the financial interest of the consumers, i.e., traders.
Another thing to consider is how easy and intuitive the trading platform is to use. An authentic broker will invest enough in its trading platform so it can be very easy to use and has a great user experience to help traders conduct their daily transactions. The trading platform should be modern and supported by the latest foreign exchange technology and advanced analytical tools. An ideal should not only be licensed but also have an excellent trading condition, good reputation, and excellent customer support. Obviously, Bit FXTI is not characterized by any of the qualities mentioned above and should not even be regarded as a broker, but just fraud in the forex marketplace. Remember we said excellent trading condition is part of the characteristics of an ideal broker, Bit FXTI hide almost all of its trading conditions and this has raised a lot of suspicions because if investors are trusting you with their money, you should be transparent with them and tell them the conditions attached with trusting you with their funds.
How to Recover Funds from Bit FXT
- To get your money back you have to contact your bank and file for a chargeback. A chargeback is the reversal of money transferred to a fraudulent entity. You have to convince your bank that you were defrauded by the entity you transacted with. This method is useful if you used any bank-approved fund transfer method to send money to the fraudulent broker. However, the process of filing for a chargeback can be very tedious plus you only have one chance to do it, this is why it is advised you hire a Finacial adviser or a fund recovery expert that knows about chargebacks. A fund recovery expert is already familiar with the process, so working with them (hire an expert) increases the chances of your chargeback being successful.
- Hire an Expert; oftentimes, Recovery experts can walk you through this process seamlessly. CyberSpac3 has over 20 recovery experts on board that can walk you through this process. All you need to do to get started basically is reach out to an expert through the live chat or file a case. Once your complaint is received, you’ll be required to present basic information about payment and other transactions related. Hire an expert today!Click here to file a case today
Does Fund Recovery Expert Guarantee Success?
Nothing in this world is guaranteed and this applies to the work of recovery experts also. Only a scam will give you a 100% guarantee in anything, there is always risks to whatever we do, although the Recovery Expert will do everything in its power to successfully recover the funds.
Usually, the success rate is rather high (about 85%) for professional fund recovery experts but the firm may not offer any guarantee for such services to make you understand that there is risk in everything.